At “Love You Live, Rolling Stones: Fanzine from the Common Fan” we’d LOVE you to share you fan stories, memories, photos and collection images.
This site is dedicated to recording the history of the Rolling Stones through their fans’ perspective. Our points of view tell the real story of the greatest rock ‘n roll band in the world.
It’s up to us to narrate the true urban legends and create the historic archives!
Here’s how you can contribute by emailing contact@LoveYouLiveRollingStones.com:
Send a description of your story about the Stones. Anything goes: concert experiences; your Rolling Stones collection; how you became a fan, etc. If you want help writing it, let us know and if selected, you could be interviewed and given the story’s byline.
Your story should have pictures and images that tell the visual story too, like your concert photos, pics of you, ticket stubs, memorabilia, etc.
Share photos of you wearing your Stones best, your concert pictures, your collection, your baby decked in tongues, be creative! Make sure you tag the photographer’s name and something about the photos.
Tell us all about you with fan FAQs. Submit your own answers to these questions with a photo of you representing the Stones.
Where I live:
What I do:
When and how I became a Rolling Stones fan:
People know I’m a Stones fan because:
Favorite Stones concert I’ve seen live, or otherwise:
Favorite collectible with the Stones logo on it:
Favorite Rolling Stone:
The Stones song that has the most meaning to me:
The way the Rolling Stones affect my real life:
Give us the low down on a fun fan Rolling Stones experience. And include a photo of you representing the Stones.
What does your Stones inner personality reveal? Submit your answers for true disclosure.
Fan I am:
1. Which ONE Rolling Stones song would you put on your play list on a space voyage?
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with a solar-powered I-pod with only one Stones album on it, which one would it be?
3. If you could pick any era to be hanging with the band during their 50 year history, when would that be?
4. Which Stones event has inspired you the most to want to be a rock star?
5. Which of the Rolling Stone have you had the most sordid dreams about?
6. If you could swap lives with one of the Stones, who would it be? Why?
7. What’s the craziest thing you ever did regarding the Rolling Stones?
8. What is the most recent Rolling Stones-related thing you did?
9. Where has the image of the Rolling Stones tongue appeared in your life?
10. What are your favorite Stones lyrics?
11. What is the first Rolling Stones song that resonated with you and when?
12. What is your favorite album cover? Why?
13. What is the best reason to be a band member in the Rolling Stones?
14. What is your memory of perfect Rolling Stones happiness?
15. What is your biggest Rolling Stones fantasy?
All submissions become the property of LoveYouLiveRollingStones.com and Fanfare Publishing, Inc. The editor has the right to edit all submissions and to refuse any material for publication.